Update 24th of May 2020.
We now consider it safe to open the salon in June!
The COVID-19 virus is better under control and as of May 11 the ‘contact’-professions are allowed to open again by the Dutch government. And we decided to open the salon again on June 2nd.
I feel responsible for a clean and safe nail salon for my visitors as possible. I ask my visitors to take note on the following COVID-19 measurements in line with the Dutch RIVM:
- Stay at home with colds, fever and or shortness of breath.
- Come alone!
- Be on time, avoid having to wait outside or someone else.
- Disinfection of the hands upon entry; we provide disinfectant.
- If you wish, we provide a free mask.
- Wearing shoe covers that we make available for free.
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Follow our instructions
What else do we do against COVID-19?
- For protection we have a Plexiglas screen on the manicure table.
- After visiting each client, we clean the contact locations:
- Door handles
- Chair client
- Sanitary in the toilet
- Manicure table
- LED / UV Lamp
- After using manicure tools, we disinfect them with a professional disinfectant.
- We are socially obliged to register your telephone number.
Thank you for your understanding and see you soon!